In today’s video, I go over 5 easy Photoshop hacks!
This is part 2. If you’d like to see more Photoshop hacks, check out part 1 – HERE. Note: Part 1 isn’t a prerequisite for part 2 as the tips are totally different & independent.
In this video, I cover how to…
- Create a shallow depth of field while including tons of detail using the BRENIZER method
- Create negative space or desaturated white skies
- Use clipping masks/templates to diversify the way you showcase photos on your blog (I’m also including a few templates for free download below)
- Get minty greens in your photos (reminiscent of film photography)
- Add bokeh using blurry photos that are typically considered to be “unusable”
Bonus: Create a sunflare in Photoshop
To download the photo templates for your blog, simply subscribe below & they’ll be sent to you!
NOTE: If you’re already subscribed, also fill out the form above. Then, click on the link that pops up asking you to update your subscription profile.
Once clicked, you’ll receive an email that confirms your subscription. You’re freebie download link will be included in that email!
Until next time,